As system thinkers, we know the value of team, peer & group coaching from a learning, cost-savings, and impact perspective.
We believe that a diverse organization will out-think and out-perform a homogeneous organization. Investing in women’s leadership is an imperative business strategy for attracting, retaining, and developing top talent. Given the leadership strengths women bring, plus the link between gender diversity and return on investment, it is clear organizations will not be operating at their full potential until they address the barriers to women’s advancement.
Corporations with large percentages of women on their executive leadership teams gain returns that are 35% higher than those with few women in positions of leadership. CEOs view the advancement of women as critical, yet 60% report they lack the understanding of work-related challenges that women face and what needs to be done to develop them (Catalyst, 2004).
Retention and growth of women and women ethnic minorities requires targeted initiatives. Pulling from seminal research on women’s leadership and hundreds of interviews conducted with thriving women leaders, we have developed a program built on the core skills inherent to success.
Our customized 6-12 month Thriving Women’s Leadership Program employs our transformative learning services which include:
- Anchor Workshops that provide tools and learning of core selected material
- Peer Coaching Circles that create support and best practice sharing, coupled with peer and coach feedback
- 1:1 Executive Coaching to identify learning goals and discuss feedback on new skill and behavior development
- Executive Panels broaden the conversation about what it takes to be a successful female leader, focusing on what thriving behaviors, skills, and practices are require
- Senior Executive Engagement & Sponsorship helps increase visibility, opportunities, and growth for women leaders while supporting talent management across the organization
These learning services can be bundled to specifically meet your learning objectives and project scope.