A personal brand is the unique combination of skills and experiences that make you who you are.
According to a 2018 CareerBuilder survey, 70% of employers use social media to screen candidates during the hiring process. Now add a pandemic and imagine what that percentage is today!
In this training, leaders will acquire tools and learn to assess and improve their personal brand to better differentiate themselves from the competition and build trust with prospective clients and employers.
- Understand why brand matters
- Discover which unique combination of skills and experiences you want to emphasize
- Receive group feedback on how your brand is being received
- Leverage different social media platforms to connect and share
Components of this training include:
- Facilitated by a Leadership Development Consultant
- Materials and resources provided
- In the moment coaching and group feedback
- Clarity around next actions